100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Deepen your practice and expand your knowledge of yoga! Hundreds of students successfully pass intensive teacher training courses each to receive a 200-hour Yoga Alliance certificate.
Join a training with us and you will study, practice, and immerse yourself in yoga within the beautiful natural setting of the jungle, limestone cliffs, and scenic beaches in Krabi, Thailand.
You will embark on a beautiful journey of self-discovery and personal growth!
This 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training module is designed for those seeking a 200-hour teaching qualification, who cannot get away for a full four-week 200-hour program.
The modular approach will enable you to have a two-week immersion in yoga practice and theory which will contribute to your eventual qualification as a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT200). The certification is in Hatha Yoga.
Maria, along with select teachers, will guide and teach you through:
- Yoga philosophy, the Eight Limbs of Yoga, Patanjali Sutras
- Concepts of dharma, karma, yamas and niyamas
- Anatomy, philosophy (basics of the skeletal, muscular, respiratory and cardiovascular systems)
- Subtle energy bodies
- Yogic lifestyle and nutrition (intro to Ayurveda)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Teaching methodology
- Different yoga styles (intro to Vinyasa, Yin, and Hatha)
- Bandhas and mudras
- Practical yoga and meditation classes (planning and sequencing your practice)
- The principles of demonstration, alignment, adjustment and modification
- Yoga ethics (how to be professional)
Each class is thoroughly taught, drawing on the different strengths of the teachers.
You will advance your yoga asana practice and gain a deep understanding of yoga beyond the physical postures.
Breakfast is provided daily with fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, homemade soy yogurt, homemade rye and gluten-free bread, tea, and coffee. Vegan and vegetarian provided for.
We have a fully equipped kitchen which is free all to use. On Mondays and Thursdays, we will take you to the market if you would like to prepare your own food.
For lunch and dinner, you can order food from local restaurants’ menus in the office (with vegetarian and vegan options) who will deliver for a small cost.
This bungalow has a single bed, refrigerator, and fan.
Private Room with Air-Con
These rooms have one or two single beds and air-conditioning