yoga retreats In thailand
We are sorry,No data found which have you Entered.Back
Yoga Retreat in Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai is one of the biggest cities in Thailand and was founded nearly seven-centuries ago. It is known for its warm culture, and religious habitats. Colorful hill tribes in the misty mountains will attract you with the traditional beauty it imbibes.
Reasons to visit Chiang Mai are limitless! The way this city has protected the undying charm of hundreds of elaborated Buddhist temples in its belly is impeccable. Tourists around the world usually visit Bangkok first and therefore, eliminating their chances of witnessing the treasures of Chiang Mai like architectural mastery of Wat Phra Thai Doi Suthep, the artistry of Wat Phra Singh, Elephant Jungle sanctuary, Bo Sang handicraft village, Karen long-neck tribe, museums, night safari’s, etc.
Amongst all these interesting activities, one cannot be bored easily. This is a perfect place to enjoy a lavish, relaxing treatment of Yoga retreat in Chiang Mai, around the warm Thai people.
Why Should You opt for a Yoga retreat in Chiang Mai?
Why shouldn’t you? Yoga in Chiang Mai has an inherited mystic vibe which is a welcome sign for all the travelers and Yogis.
What do most of the aspiring or established yogis and yoginis search for?
- Fewer crowds, preferably an isolated place where one can practice Yoga and really concentrate without any distractions. More serenity, culturally immersive experience as a whole.
Yoga retreat Thailand Chiang Mai delivers more than just what you wish for! It gives you the liberty to flourish in your Yoga practice - to become a blooming flower (yogi) in the garden of the “Rose of the North”.
During the Yoga retreat, you will find yourself at the top with a wide range of benefits like balance, more energy, mental health, and physical flexibility. Get the most from the Yoga sessions by staying away from the hustle and bustle of the town. Focus entirely on yourself by becoming one with the peaceful environment of Chiang Mai. Away from the islands, beaches, and party life, this destination has opened up the possibilities of bringing solitude into your life.
Spa therapy will make you want to stay here forever with the addictive abilities of the fine service of famous Thai massage. It serves healing therapy for most chaotic and confused minds. A relaxing atmosphere after Yoga retreats calls for a taste of exquisite Thai cuisine. Live all you can, we don’t want you to miss out anything. So, when the conditions are so right, you have got to try the specialty dish of Chiang Mai- Khao Soi (yellow-curry soup). Review it like a Yogi!
Yoga retreat in Chiang Mai consists of spa treatments, saunas, Yoga practice, meditation exercises, asanas, healthy diets which includes herbal drinks. Retreats come with the aim to purify your body and mind. To make you fly from the cage of obstacles, just by inducing a new perspective of looking within, listening to intuitions, and respecting thy self.
Find your purpose, your lost inspiration, in the north woods of Chiang Mai monasteries and open spaces with our list of yoga retreats in this amazing destination. Visualize a clearer path as you go through our meditation retreats. Build a refreshed state of mind; get ready to accept the world as it is. Revitalize your soul by taking a break from your monotonous life to recharge your energy levels by taking an herbal shot of Yoga retreat in Chiang Mai.
Useful Info on Chiang Mai
The climatic conditions of Chiang Mai is a perfect blend of bright Sun, and the cold air from the tropical forests, green vegetation and the swish of the beaches. It’s hot and humid which will keep your body flexible and tanned. All that sweat is going to do you a favor by releasing all your toxins through Yoga and natural environment. The best time to visit northern Thailand for Yoga retreats is from November to May.
What to see?
There is a huge list of activities which can be done at Chiang Mai in Thailand. Here are few-
- Tour the tribes in the hills. Document the lifestyle of different tribes like Lisu, Karen, Palong, Lahu, Akha.
- Zip-lining through the greenery of forests, and adventures in the flight of the Gibbon.
- Explore the art and architecture of temples - Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Phra Singh, Wat Phra Thai Doi Suthep, Wat Phantao.
- Visit Lanna folklife museum and the colorful culture of Bo Sang handicraft village.
- Enter Wiang Kum Kam (the underground ancient city) to relive the tradition.
- Experience the flora and fauna of Doi Inthanon National Park, which has the highest peak in Thailand.
- Elephant Jungle sanctuary- make friends with the elephants by giving them a nice bath.
- Miracle Cabaret - largest cabaret show with around 200 male and ladyboy dancers for a glamorous entertainment show.
- Visit markets like Saturday night market/Wualai walking street, Warorot market and Chang Puak gate market.
The unique sites for Yoga Chiang Mai Thailand will increase your willingness to travel and explore the rest of the cities of Thailand as well. So, if you are remotely interested in a relaxing and luxurious experience of Yoga, meditation, reiki, and other spiritual practices, then you should