yoga retreats In koh tao
We are sorry,No data found which have you Entered.Back
Koh Tao doesn’t reveal its full extent of charms right upon arrival, so most tourists feel the island is only good for inexpensive scuba diving. But there are infinitely more things to do! You can find a few of Thailand’s most amazing yoga retreats in Koh Tao, discover easy hikes to take in the surrounding hillside, visit picture-perfect sunrise points, sprightly beach parties, rent a motorbike and tour around-- the list just goes on. Koh Tao, the ‘Turtle Island’ treasures away a mass of vivid coral reefs under the clear turquoise sea-- home to a wide variety of sea creatures including the beautiful Olive Ridley Sea Turtles!
Yoga vacation in Koh Tao offers an ideal sojourn by the sea, away from bustling cities and stresses of every day. Over your retreat days, alongside following a restful and slow-paced, restorative yoga routine, you would also be inducted into meditation and yogic pranayama breathing programs. Additionally, you will find a comprehensive introduction to Ayurvedic healing, shatkarma or detox rituals, ayurvedic fasting and nutrition values, and more to start on a lifelong journey of wellness that starts from Koh Tao.
Why Go for Yoga Retreats in Koh Tao
Reclaim your health and peace of mind in Ko Tao’s calming ambiance. Sleep under the swaying palm fronds along silver shores, in the lulling music of the waves crashing. Eat a wholesome meal of locally produced fresh greens in that typically scrumptious Thai curry and rice after a day out. Soak in the warm hospitality of the locals and go off on hikes to bond with the happy folk of your fellow yogis.
Every day on the island unfolds in peace, love, and learning. Book yoga retreats in Koh Tao to recharge at a cellular level, with:
- Live untethered for 7 days or more at the blissful retreat homes lining the oceanfront. Join in on yoga sessions by the sea to the melody of the waves breaking.
- Systematically embrace a wholesome diet full of raw veggies, fresh-squeezed juices and cuts of succulent fruits; a dietary habit sans animal protein to stay ethically right.
- Follow daily pranayama breathing routines to improve energy levels and start good circulation.
- Take part in therapeutic mindfulness classes to let go of your negative energies and bring your mind over impulses.
- Take your existing asana practice to the next level under the adjustment-alignment guidance provided by the brilliant yoga teachers of the East.
- Join in on spiritual sessions called Satsangs here in Koh Tao to straighten out your dilemmas in leading a purposeful life.
- Besides the usual, expected asana and meditation lessons, gain expertise in mantra and yoga Nidra meditation, spinal breathing exercises, pranayama, mudras and bandhas, and other aspects of a thorough yogic discipline.
- Enjoy local trips and excursions to the many famed beaches of Koh Tao-- immerse in the reverberating good spirits of Sairee Beach featuring the best kind of nightlife and a string of local flavored bistros to while away the late hours on an off-day.
- Koh Tao is one of the most famous diving destinations in all of Thailand. You may include an Open Water Diver Qualification here while spending an exceptionally awesome yoga holiday in Koh Tao. The drama and vibrancy of the coral reefs undersea as though opens up a secret universe. To connect with nature that is manifest undersea is a wondrous experience, at par with the experience of self-discovery on one’s yogic journey. Snorkeling and deep-sea diving are out of the world at Koh Tao by popular consensus!
- Touring within the island gets super fun on Motorbike and ATV rented trips. You will find it quite common among retreaters in Koh Tao to set off on long tours along the hilly terrains together to explore the wilderness. Its group fun, it won’t burn a hole in your pocket, and makes for a lifetime of memories!
How to Choose Yoga Retreats In Koh Tao?
- Choose a retreat with multiple elements-- holistic therapies, yoga, surfing, Ayurvedic food and spa, health consultation, hair and skin treatment, self-improvement motivational coaching, and swashbuckling outdoors schedule.
- Enquire about in-house expert healing and wellness treatments from experienced professionals. Some retreats have a complimentary ayurvedic spa on their everyday schedule!
- Oceanfront and cliff-top residences with open decks to allow your leisurely self-meditation time.
- One-on-one health consultation and suggested lifestyle modifications.
- Yogic meals both vegetarian and vegan to help you transform inside-out, and detox intensively.
- The Yoga Retreats in Koh Tao must have great reviews and ratings online!